What is SEO?: SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website. It’s the total of all the work necessary to supply a high volume of referral hits from search engines, net directories, and different websites, with the last word goal of constructing the web site in style.
Basically, It’s the act of optimizing or up your websites or journal so it’s being shown on better page results from Search Engines categorization. Example showing your web site on the 1st page of Google base on your keyword that was searched.
SEO involves –
- Keyword analysis
- Content development
- Proper web site design and development
- Competitor analysis
- Link building
- Site Map Creation
- Images/Video optimization
On-Site SEO –
On-site SEO practices specialize in building a look engine–friendly website and writing optimized content for it to urge a far better Google
ranking. on-the-scene is the basis of your website’s SEO. With no on-the-scene optimization, off-site optimization is useless.
Off-Site SEO –
Off-site SEO is said to making links for your web site or page on social media channels. It conjointly takes into thought the analytics so
you’ll be able to decide what’s been effective and what’s not having the ability to supply desired results, and exploitation that info to stay up
your SEO efforts.
So, we are able to say that it primarily focuses on social interaction and link building.
The Objective of this Application is to supply you with, basic and Advance Techniques to extend your websites/blog pages ranking, drawing most traffic from on Search Engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Duckduckgo. This App conjointly offers SEO techniques for YouTube Videos.
SEO Tactics & Methods
SEO tactics & methods-SEO tactics & methods are categorized into two broad categories –
- White Hat SEO-strategies suggested by search engines as part of a successful design.
- Black Hat SEO-Search engine strategies that do not support and seek to mitigate the effect of. These methods are called spamdexing, too.
White Hat SEO An SEO technique is considered a White Hat if it has the following characteristics:
- It conforms to the requirements of the search engine.
- It does not mean any deceit.
- Guarantees that the content indexed by the search engine, and ranks afterward, is the same content that the user would see.
- It ensures the users and not just the search engines would have created a web page material.
- It means web pages are of high quality.
- This guarantees that valuable material is accessible on Web sites.
Just follow the White Hat SEO tactics and don’t try to trick tourists to your site. Be truthful and you are certainly going to get something better.
Black Hat or Spamdexing An SEO technique is considered to be Black Hat or Spamdexing if it has the following characteristics:
- Attempting ranking changes that the search engines dislike and/or require deception.
- To guide users from a search engine-built page to a more human-friendly one.
- Redirecting users to a page that is different from the one ranked by the search engine.
- Operating one version of a website for spiders/bots search engines and another version for human visitors; It is called the Tactic for Cloaking SEO.
- Use concealed or invisible text or the background color of a page, use a tiny font size or conceal it within the HTML code such as “no frame” pieces.
- Use keywords in metatags, and use keywords not relevant to the content of the website. It is called stuffing with a metatag.
Calculated positioning of keywords within a page to maximize the page’s keyword count, variety and width. This is called stuffing with the keyword.
- Build web pages of poor quality that contain very little content but are filled with very similar keywords and phrases, instead. Such pages are called Pages in the Doorway or Gateway.
- Hosting numerous websites to replicate websites-all of them with conceptually identical content but use different URLs.
- Build a rogue copy of a common website that displays content similar to the web crawler’s original but redirects web surfers to unrelated or malicious websites; It is called the hijacking of the website.
- Stay away from all of the above Black Hat strategies to make the site perform higher. Search engines are smart enough to recognize all of your site’s above assets and, in the end, you won’t get anything.
By exploitation of this Application, you’ll return to understand however you’ll be able to pursue smart and effective SEO practices and techniques for your own web site, and if you adopt them fitly, you’ll be able to improve your ranking in an exceedingly short amount of your time.
Read more – Best SEO Plugins for WordPress
Read more – Best Google Chrome Extensions for WordPress